Instructions for the final project:
1. Improve your Pitch Deck and ROI Analysis
- Revise/Edit/Improve your Pitch Deck slides
- Revise/Edit/Improve the accompanying ROI Analysis
- Grading standards will be higher for your presentation materials and ROI analysis
- Tighten up all your slides and then double + triple check your ROI for accuracy, consistency and clarity
- Your deal needs to make sense.
- If your numbers aren’t attractive, then find the lowest purchase price that makes them reasonably attractive.
2. Create a video.
- Each student will create a video in one of two (2) formats
- Zoom style screen recording (like my lectures), or
- Homemade video (simply use your phone)
- In your video you will
- Present your revised Pitch Deck.
- Explain your ROI Analysis
- I want to see your face during the video. Don’t record audio only. This will help me better understand what you know and what you don’t know.
- Don’t read from a script, make it conversational, like answering questions in a job interview. Use your own words.
3. Your video should be approximately 5 minutes in length.
- Speak clearly! If I can’t follow your commentary it may negatively impact your grade.
- Don’t rush through it. Take time to explain yourself.
- Don’t make the video unnecessarily long but don’t worry if you go a little over.
4. Provide a YouTube link.
- Post your video on YouTube (yes, only YouTube is acceptable, to keep grading manageable).
- Post your link in Bb.
- Post the link only! Please do not try to actually upload the video to Bb or send via email.