October 13, 2015
Part 1: Take Home
Due: Wed, Oct 21
- DATA UPDATED! (11:37am 10/14/15)
- Pueblo 2014 SF RE Sales Google Sheets (Google Sheets)
- Pueblo 2014 SF RE Sales Excel (Excel format)
Like Exam 1, the last digit of your PID determines your data set.
- Use your assigned data set to build the best possible multiple regression model.
- The model should be able to accurately forecast 2015 single family real estate prices in Pueblo.
- Your final model will be tested for accuracy and part of your exam score will be based on accuracy.
- Produce and Print the Regression Output for your final model.
- Write a 1 page paper summarizing your regression analysis and your final model.
[highlight color=”options: yellow, black”]Bring a print copy of your final model Regression Output and the 1 Page Executive Summary to the in-class exam on Wed Oct 21. [/highlight]
[…] Run multiple regression with Python for your assigned Pueblo Real Estate data from Exam 2 […]