Project 2: Multiple Regression Modeling
February 23, 2022
Due Tue, Mar 1 at 11:15am
- Build a Multiple Regression Model
- Use this UsedCarsRegression data set
- Build a regression model to estimate used car selling price
- Use 1 or more interaction variables
- Use 1 or more Dummy (indicator) variables
- Experiment with multiple combinations of variables to find the best model, maximizing R^2 and the F Statistic
- Estimate Selling Price
- Use your model to estimate selling price for the following 2 vehicles
|Buick||Lacrosse||CXL Sedan 4D||Sedan||3.6||6||1||0||0||4||1||25,245|
- Prepare a Spreadsheet file
- You’ll use a Google Sheets file to document and explain your model and your price estimates
- Make it easy to understand and navigate
- Create a Video
- You will provide a brief tour of your spreadsheet and explain your regression modeling process and the price estimates.
- Your video should be approximately 2-3 minutes in length. It’s okay if it’s a little longer or a little shorter.
- It doesn’t need to be fancy. Just you speaking clearly and explaining your multiple regression model.
- You can use Zoom or some other screen recording setup OR you can simply use your phone’s video recorder.
- You need to appear on camera, at least for a few seconds.
- Submit links to your Spreadsheet and your Video
- Upload your video to YouTube or Google Drive some other hosting location and save the link
- Share your Google Sheets spreadsheet and save the link
- Submit both the video link and the Google Sheets link via Google Forms