Lesson 17: Simulation of Normally Distributed Data in Python
March 27, 2019
- Coin Flip simulation
- Dice simulation efforts
- Monte Carlo Simulation in Python
- Use the parameters in Sheets “Annual” stock market simulation
- Write a program to simulate stock market returns for 1 40-year time frame.
- Edit the program to simulate stock market returns for 100 40-year time frames.
- Edit the program to simulate stock market returns for 10,000 40-year time frames.
- Save a screen capture to your portfolio
- Follow this link to join my DataCamp classroom
- Complete Intro to Python, Chapter 1, Python Basics
- Due before class on Monday