Exam 2 Instructions
February 28, 2017
You will build a multiple regression model to estimate the selling price of single family housing in Pueblo.
You will download and use these 2016 Pueblo real estate sales data to construct the model.
The materials described below will be due during the in-class portion of Exam 2 on [highlight color=”options: yellow, black”]Thu, Mar 9[/highlight].
What to submit:
- Prepare a regression output page for your Final Model with footnotes describing any interaction or binary variable use and explaining any other elements of the model that may not be intuitive.
- Prepare a 2 page written report describing your regression modeling process and findings. How did you approach this modeling exercise? What variables did you try? Which variables worked best? How did you decide on your final model?
- Accuracy – how good are your sales price estimates when used to estimate 2017 sales
- Creativity – how creative is your model in terms of identifying useful interactive and binary variables
- Communication – how well do you describe your model and your modeling process in the report
- Understanding – how well do you understand your own regression model and regression modeling in general