March 30, 2015
Here are instructions for your Final Project.
[highlight color=”options: yellow, black”]Due date: Wed, Apr 29 at 5pm[/highlight]
Prepare an online profile (career-oriented) and use your blog as a work portfolio. Follow these steps.
- Create a LinkedIn profile (or use an existing LinkedIn profile).
- Build your profile, i.e., an online resume
- Connect to me on LinkedIn [optional]
- Identify a job advertisement of interest involving data analysis.
- Use SimplyHired or any other job posting service to find a job
- You don’t need to apply to the job or even qualify; just find an open position that looks interesting.
- Write a “Cover Letter” specifically for the position. The letter should be…
- Professionally written, i.e., relatively formal tone, check for typos, spelling errors and grammar.
- Describe the applicable data analysis skills you’ve acquired in this course.
- Save to PDF format for universal compatibility and easy printing.
- Only 1 page in length.
- Create a “Final Project” post on your blog.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile page.
- Link to the job description identified in Step #2.
- Link to the PDF file created in Step #3.
- Create a Twitter account (or use an existing Twitter account).
- Follow me on Twitter [optional]
- Compose a Tweet with a link to your “Final Project” blog page created in Step #4.
- Be sure to include @justinholman so I receive your tweet.
- Your tweet must be sent [highlight color=”options: yellow, black”]before the deadline[/highlight].
[…] Previous postNext post […]
Just in case, here is the link to my final project:
Just in case, here is the link to my final project as well:
Here a link to my final as well.