January 12, 2015
See below. Free money!
The CSU-Pueblo General Scholarship application is open for students to apply for scholarship funding. The priority deadline for the scholarship application is March 1. The CSU-Pueblo Scholarship Application provides students access to $1.8 million in private scholarship funds. The application may be found within Personal Access to Web Services (PAWS) and clicking on the CSU-Pueblo Scholarship Application.
1) To apply, you will need your Personal Identification Number (PID)
a. Please contact the CSU-Pueblo Records Department (719.549.2261) if you need assistance with your PID number.
2) Log onto PAWS using your PID and PIN number
3) Within PAWS, clicking on the “scholarship” tab will direct you to the CSU-Pueblo Scholarship Application
4) This one scholarship application allows you to apply for all scholarships offered through the CSU-Pueblo Foundation. When filling out the scholarship application, please have answers for all required fields.
5) The scholarship application is currently open and will close [highlight color=”options: yellow, black”]March 1, 2015[/highlight]. The scholarship application will not be viewable or editable after March 1st.