Justin Holman is CEO of TerraSeer, where he leads efforts to develop cutting edge sales forecasting and inventory optimization technology for the Automotive Aftermarket. Prior to joining TerraSeer, Justin managed corporate consulting for the Strategy & Analytics division at MapInfo Corporation, leading major projects for retail clients including The Home Depot, Darden Restaurants, Bridgestone-Firestone, Sainsbury’s and New York & Company. Before that, Justin served as Vice President of Software Development at LogicTools, now part of IBM's supply chain application software group. Justin holds a B.A. from Claremont McKenna College, a Ph.D. from the University of Oregon and an Executive Management certificate from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.

• Alegria 2 years ago

Maravillosas observaciones, Justin! Las diez razones son excelentes! Espero continuar leyendo tus aventuras. También quiero ver fotos!

• Justin 2 years ago

Gracias Alegria! Mis habilidades fotográficas son malos, pero voy a publicar algunas fotos pronto.

• Bill 2 years ago

My wife and I went to Ecuador and the Galapagos 12 years ago on our honeymoon. We had a great time, and would love to go back. We enjoyed the Otovalo region, its varied market towns, mountain hiking, horseback riding, and so on.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

• Justin 2 years ago

Thanks Bill! So far, so good!

• john 2 years ago

The country’s murder rate might not be the best indicator of safety. Ecuador amongst travelers has a notorious reputation for theft and petty crime, similar to Buenos Aires. In Colombia the murder rate may be higher but a lot of that has to do with drug trafficking and doesn’t affect tourists. Scams against tourists are non-existent in Colombia (unless you are a sex tourist) whereas in Buenos Aires if you look even vaguely like a tourist you will get one of the scams/robberies perpetrated against you in the middle of the day right in the middle of the city with a million people walking by.

• Justin 2 years ago

Hi John, you may be right but your views aren’t consistent with what I’ve read and experienced. Do you have any data to back up these claims? I’ve never been to Columbia or Argentina but I can say I never once felt threatened or vulnerable in Ecuador during my solo 2 week visit. As a 6’0″ white man I’m pretty sure I looked more than vaguely like a tourist. I’m not trying to shoot you down but I would like to see something more concrete to better understand how Ecuador compares to other destinations in Latin America. Please post if you know of a good source. Thanks, Justin