Module 5: Investment Proposal
February 7, 2022
- ROI Analysis
- Video Lecture
- Funding your real estate investment
- Think of it as a business startup … because that’s what it is.
- Prepare a “pitch” for potential investors
- Feel free to use materials found elsewhere
Create an Investment Proposal “Pitch Deck”
- Use the apartment building identified in Module 3.
- Calculate valuation metrics (should already be complete)
- Price per unit
- Gross Rent Multiplier
- Cap Rate
- Complete an ROI Analysis
- Prepare a PowerPoint (or Google Slides) “pitch deck” for potential investors.
- Include the valuation estimate
- Include the ROI analysis
- What is “the ask”, i.e., how much money do you need?
- Include a slide about yourself
- Why you are the right person to lead the investment?
- How will you participate and how will you be compensated?
- Submit your pitch deck as a PDF
- Download/Save your Google Slides file or your PowerPoint Presentation file (.pptx) in PDF format.
- Upload your PDF file to Bb.