Module 8: Final Project
February 26, 2022
Instructions for the final project:
1. Improve your Pitch Deck and ROI Analysis
- Revise/Edit/Improve your PowerPoint Presentation slides
- Revise/Edit/Improve the accompanying ROI Analysis
- Grading standards will be higher for your presentation materials and ROI analysis
- Tighten up all your slides and then double + triple check your ROI for accuracy, consistency and clarity
- Your deal needs to make sense.
- If your numbers aren’t attractive, then find the lowest purchase price that makes them reasonably attractive.
2. Create a video.
- Each student will create a video in one of two (2) formats
- Zoom style screen recording (like my lectures), or
- Homemade video (simply use your phone)
- In your video you will
- Present your revised Pitch Deck.
- Provide a thorough explanation of your ROI Analysis
- I want to see your face during the video. Don’t record audio only. This will help me better understand what you know and what you don’t know.
- Don’t read from a script, make it conversational, like answering questions in a job interview. Use your own words.
- Be thorough but don’t drone on and on without purpose, i.e., don’t confuse quantity with quality.
3. Your video should be approximately 5-10 minutes in length.
- Speak clearly! If I can’t follow your commentary it may negatively impact your grade.
- Don’t rush through it. Take time to explain yourself.
- Don’t make the video unnecessarily long but don’t worry if you go a little over.
4. Post your video and email me a link.
- Post your video on YouTube or similar.
- Send me a link to your video via email.
- Send the link only! Please do not try to actually attach the video or upload it to Bb.
- I will reply via email to confirm receipt.
- You’re not done until you receive my email confirmation!