Lesson 15: Dice Game Simulation
October 20, 2020
- Dice Roll Simulation
- Demonstrate Lucky 7 in Sheets
- Focus on simulation of financial outcomes
- Expand the “Lucky 7” simulation
- Add financial outcome calculations
- Experiment with different Payoff Odds values (in cell K2) and observe how the “house” (casino owner) wins or loses
- What payoff odds would you suggest the house use to maximize revenue?
- Remember, low payoff odds favor the house but might seem unfair to players. Higher playoff odds may attract more players but the house might lose more often.
- What is due and when?
- Assignment 7 will be due Mon next week
- Will include exercises from Lessons 13, 14, 15 and 16
- Submission details will be posted Thu