Module 2: Mortgage Financing
July 5, 2020
- Why Study Real Estate
- How to Buy Real Estate
“You’ll always run out of money before you run out of good deals.” – A. Gilad
- Video Lecture (YouTube)
- Historical Mortgage Rates
- Mortgage 101 – video series at realtor.com
- Credit Rating
- Down Payment
- Home Loans
- Mortgage Process
- Mortgage Types
- Fixed vs ARM
- 10, 15, 20, 30 – which amortization?
- 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 – which initial time period (before ARM rate adjusts)?
- Here’s an article from the New York Times I’d like you to read for discussion this week:
- It’s also posted in Bb for your convenience.