Lesson 9: Continuous Random Variables
February 10, 2020
- Quiz 04.
- Probability Models
- Dice Simulation
- Continuous Random Variables
- Area under a density curve (e.g., Normal Curve)
- Create a Stock Market Simulation in Sheets using the Annual Stock Market Return data
- Generate a 40-year simulation.
- Use $10,000 as your starting balance
- Modify the simulation to add $1,000 to the balance each year
- Run a few test simulations to be sure the numbers make sense
- When ready, run the simulation n=30 times and save the ending balance from each simulation.
- Make a histogram of your ending balances