Exam 2 on Wed, Mar 16
Part 1 Take Home Instructions:
The last digit of your PID determines your data set. Filter out all “0” records and copy/paste all “1” records to a new worksheet for analysis.
- Use your assigned data set to build the best possible multiple regression model.
- The model should be able to accurately forecast 2015 single family real estate prices in Pueblo.
- Your final model will be evaluated for accuracy and part of your exam score will be based on accuracy.
- Produce and Print the Regression Output for your final model.
- Prepare a 1-page summary of your regression analysis and your final model.
Bring a print copy of your final model Regression Output and the 1-Page Executive Summary to the in-class exam (Part 2) on Wed Mar 16.