Lesson 1

August 25, 2014 at 8:49 pm  •  Posted in f14-busad360 by  •  12 Comments

Tue, Aug 26

Presentation

Syllabus: F14-BUSAD360-JH

Assignment

1. Set-up a blog where you will post material for this course. You can use any platform you like; but, if you don’t have a personal preference, I recommend WordPress. Go to the getting started page and it will walk you through the process of setting up an account.

2. Create a simple blog post with a link to my course blog page.

3. Complete this survey.

4. Send an email to me confirming that you’ve completed the steps above. In the email please include a link to your course blog page.

Click below to watch a video that walks you through the assignment. Note this video is from last year but should still be useful for blog setup. Be sure to use the links above so you connect to the current course blog page and the correct survey.

Reading

Textbook p. 38-39, Scatter Plots

1. Pingback: Assignment 1- Advance Statistics | jennajjolly

2. Pingback: First Blog | kodywallace22

3. Pingback: tower class | hoefty197

4. Daniel Kalina Busad 360 Blog / August 28, 2014 at 4:47 pm / Reply

kalinastorage.blogspot.com is the blog that I will use to post my exercises for Busad 360.

5. Pingback: BUSAD 360 Lesson 1 | busaddani

6. Danyelle Canning / September 2, 2014 at 9:23 am / Reply

Link to my blog for the class

7. Christopher Lay / September 3, 2014 at 9:40 am / Reply

Professor Holman,

I tried contacting you through both CSU email domains Sunday and just received error messages last night saying neither email went through. I searched for you in the school directory and found no listed email. I’m placing the link to my wordpress blog in this comment.

• Justin / September 3, 2014 at 2:51 pm / Reply

Hi Christopher – sorry about the email problems. Thanks for posting this comment here. Best, JH

8. Pingback: getting started | jibble8

9. Avery Lowe / September 12, 2014 at 1:08 am / Reply

Professor Holman,

I will be using tumblr as my blog posting of assignments I included the website in this post.