Lesson 1

August 24, 2014 at 11:39 pm  •  Posted in f14-busad265 by  •  12 Comments

Mon, Aug 25

Presentation

Syllabus: F14-BUSAD265-JH

Assignment

1. Set-up a blog where you will post material for this course. You can use any platform you like; but, if you don’t have a personal preference, I recommend WordPress. Go to the getting started page and it will walk you through the process of setting up an account.

2. Create a simple blog post with a link to my course blog page.

3. Complete this survey.

4. Send an email to me confirming that you’ve completed the steps above. In the email please include a link to your course blog page.

Click below to watch a video that walks you through the assignment. Note this video is from last year but should still be useful for blog setup. Be sure to use the links above so you connect to the current course blog page and the correct survey.

Reading

Textbook p. 5-11, Intro to Statistics

1. Pingback: First Post | austinmascorro

2. Teri Goode / August 25, 2014 at 2:29 pm / Reply

Lesson 1 was to set up a blog. Attached is the address for my blog.

3. larryschmueser / August 25, 2014 at 2:49 pm / Reply

larryschmueser

4. Stephanie Smith / August 26, 2014 at 9:46 am / Reply

Professor Holman,
    I set up my blog on WordMaster at stephirocks.wordpress.com.
    Stephanie Smith

5. luis Alires / August 26, 2014 at 1:25 pm / Reply

Completed Lesson 1 link to my blog

6. Courtney Tafoya / August 27, 2014 at 12:08 pm / Reply

First blog task completed.

7. Phillip Martinez / August 27, 2014 at 1:03 pm / Reply

Sent first blog.

8. Jordan Borrego / August 27, 2014 at 1:46 pm / Reply

My first simple blog and survey are completed.
    My blog website is jordanborrego.wordpress.com
    Thanks, Jordan Borrego.

9. Sara Martinez / August 27, 2014 at 11:43 pm / Reply

Did first blog on word press
    sarasinaimartinez.wordpress.com

10. Amanda Haddix / August 30, 2014 at 2:07 pm / Reply

here is the link for my blog on word press. I accidentally sent the wrong one earlier.

11. Garrett Pape / September 1, 2014 at 11:43 pm / Reply

Blog up and running mrgpape.wordpress.com

12. Pingback: My first post | hannahwojteczko