Here are the two data files that were compiled today in class. You may use either file for your analysis but please specify which file was used.
To clarify, on Thursday I expect you to have completed the following:
- Analyze one of the data sets above
- Build a regression model with the FiveThirtyEight Sweet 16 % as the dependent (y) variable.
- Use any of the other columns as independent (x) variables.
- Be prepared to produce, in class, your regression equation, associated R-squared and F-statistic values, list of individual variables and associated t-test scores and p-values.
- Also be prepared to explain your modeling efforts and interpret your results.
See you Thursday!