Due Tue, Jan 21
As a vehicle for reviewing some of the introductory concepts, please complete the following exercises with this Excel file: ColoradoCounties.
- Install the Excel “Analysis TookPak” – see p 49 in the textbook for instructions.[Mac users might need to try something different.]
- Make a Histogram for all 5 variables.
- Make a Stemplot for the Per Cap Income variable.
- Make a Scatter Plot comparing Med HH Income to HH (household count) and Per Cap Income to Population.
- Calculate Mean, Median, MAD, Variance and Standard Variation for all variables.
- Post #1-4 results on your blog.